Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I HATE CHANNEL 9 - THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO CHANNEL 9 HATERS

i just got back from watching a current affair on tv and they completely stole channel seven's story. i hate channel 9. really hate them. dont they realise they have got nothing on channel seven. NOTHING. channel seven has all the good shows, all the good news, all the good personalites and all the good other stuff. channel 9 just steals there stuff. i official dare channel nine to make a comeback. go on i dare u.

what infuriated me about a current affair? the way they took over everythign about jennifer hawkins. they came into our school - bathurst high school - without permission and filmed us illegally... and interviewed jennifer hawkins even though she is bound by right to channel 7. god! stupid channel 9 and there stupid lame attempt at being better then channel 7. god!

woah CHANNEL 7 ALL THE WAY, boo channel 9 in the dirt... everyone step and trample them because they are the worst channel on tv. booo.

if i get sued for slander then i blame this on my alter ego.

anyway so jennifer hwakins came today and it was exciting but i didnt get any pictures of it... oh well what a shame... but i had an even better experience u see.
i was late to school, and had to go to detention... and then i went and hammo said shed be back to let us off... but she went for morning tea with ms hawkins so i missed her coming through the school... haha but i ddint why didnt i? because she was in the office... so as i was leaving detention (with permission) i 'accidentally' bumped into her, except i didnt say anything so she probably thinks i was rude but i thought it would have been ruder to say hey, im tim, sign my shirt or die miss hawkins... oh well as i said to everyone today my shirt had her DNA, all over it... hahaha bwhahaha ebay here i come.

so today was fantastic, but my electives for next year arent working out so i really have to think them through...
as well everyone was being really secretive today and having a discussion but not letting me in on the finer details... well any details but i found out... it was stupid and lame and i dont understand the big deal... email me if u know what it was busothy@hotmail.com neways. hoepfully my blog will be more popular now that i have mentioned jennifer hawkins hundred of times, i read that the more u mention ur keyword that u look up on google the higher u get placed on their search. so jennifer hawkins, jennifer hawkins, jennifer hawkins, jennifer hawkins, bathurst high school, bathurst high school, bathurst high school, bathurst high school, me, me, me, me, me!

secretly and very quietly i add... harry potter! harry potter! harry potter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me=clueless. I am thinking, "What is wrong with Channel 9?!?" Then I realized you weren't talking about http://channel9.msdn.com/, something I watch all the time. I know, I KNOW. I am a geek. And I don't look like Jennifer Hawkins. Wah

Anonymous said...

god i hate media...and yet i want to get into journalism or media....or my many other things lol, aaaah well. tata....god shes pretty! how shallow does that sound...but its true, shes like perfect!

emojoe said...

channel nine has the slogan of "still the one" yet they have the lowest ratings out of all of the free to air tv channels! it should be like "still the crappest channel on earth becuase not only do we have crap shows but also we do crappy things" i think that sums it up