Monday, September 04, 2006

Harry Potter Wizard Dirtbag

Teenage Wizard Love

To the tune of Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus.

Her name is Cho
I have a dream about her.
She Gives me chills
I got Potions in half an hour.

oh how she rocks
She's in Ravenclaw.
But she doesn't know who I am
And She knows how to live without me.

Cause I'm just a teenage wizard baby.
Yeah I'm just a wizard dirtbag baby.
Go to the World Cup baby with me
Ooohoooooo

Her Broom is a Cleensweep
She knows how to steer that thing
And she'd simple kick
my butt on the quidditch field
she is in some of my classes and
but she doesn't know who I am
And she does know how to live without me...

cause i'm just a teenage Wizard baby
yeah i'm just a teenage wizard baby
Come to the world cup baby with me
Ooohoooooo

Oh yeah Teenage
No, she doesn't know what she's missing.
Oh yeah wizard
No, she doesn't know what she's missing.

Man I feel like mold
It's Halloween night and I am lonely.
Low and behold
She's walking over to me.

This must be fake
Man I hate Snape.
How does she know who I am?
And how does she live without me

"I've got two tickets
to the World Cup Baby.
Come with me Friday.
don't say maybe.

I'm just a teenage Wizard baby
like you . . . Ooohoo Hoo Hooooooo"

Oh yeah Haryy
No, she doesn't know what she's missing.
Oh yeah Potter
No, she doesn't know what she's missing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats sad lol.

Anonymous said...

wow im watching a show about the brain on abc and its very interesting. GO ABC!