Wednesday, September 13, 2006

another limitless blog

Well today was great… ok ok im lying. It was a shit day. One of the days you wish you could erase from your memory bank, and forget that it ever happened.
I won’t go into details but I’m annoyed at several people, ok im going into details but only cause ill feel better afterwards.

- well remember the group split I mentioned ages and ages ago… well yer we were always on the verge of splitting… not the fault of bec’s group, no not at all. It was THEIR FAULT! THEM! And they’ve been gone for ages now and guess what, no-one cared, in fact they did, they were joyous and happy about it. And after a while even though at that stage I considered them friends I got used to it, I saw most of THEM in class neway. But since THEY have been gone things have been so much better, no-one gets glared at or bitched about. Well that’s a lie, I’m a liar because they’ll never stop doing that, but atleast it isn’t right there in your face, day after day. People are just generally much happier now that they are gone.
Now they want to come back. IM SERIOUS, they actually said today that they’re sick of all this “separate” stuff. Oh well it’s a bit late now, you can be sick for the rest of your life because none of them want you back, none of them. They don’t even enjoy you sitting with us and recess and lunch on those odd occasions. (I’m referring to a select few of them btw. Some of them have changed and turned good. HURRAY, others were good from the beginning.) The reason, you are not the centre of the universe they do not idolise, love, or respect you. so get over yourself. And I bet that if the people I aimed this blog at even read it, they will think, “er, I don’t care, they can say that stuff it doesn’t worry me.” Well guess what, I know it will, it will come as a shock to you and you will think but why, why do they feel like this. WHY? Because you were SO much better than them that you had to get urself a new spot. Who’d want to sit with people who obviously think there superior to others.
Again I must insist that this is not in refrence to all of them, namely a select few. If you select few read this leave a comment, by all means, express your side of the story. Hahaha I shall laugh.

- secondly, other stuff, again by the same people which I don’t want to go into. You’ll have to leave it to your imagination but, well it was spiteful and hurtful and full of enraged jealousy. Shows you who your real friends are.

Neways, back to the good stuff, I got sent out of geography. Fun fun fun. We sat in the corridor and laughed and talked. Then nick wanted to go back inside… god nick are you stupid. Lol jks. Neways. It was fun.
Geography has become a bore once again.
I got my history assignment back. Ha, ha, ha, the teachers had picked it apart; literally every word I had written down had been disectted and criticized. Ha, ha, ha funny.
My m:robe case should come soon, tomorrow probably. I cant wait!!

Included in this blog are two pics:
















This is my SIGNED AFTER THE FALL TICKET!

















And this is a note from SOMEBODY… it humoured me.

I feel much better now. Hurray got that out of my system. Have to tell Hannah that I’ve changed my mind, of course I’m going to the formal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u are so very brave timmah. i am proud of u! sorry bout aaahh ummm, bitching about someone in science while u were there. i dont really hate them. old jealousy flaring up i guess. anywho tata :)i have 2 c ur assignment!

Busothy said...

hahaha yes i was annoyed, but not really at you. ur comments were minor compared to that of others, and besides if i get angry at you, who do i talk to when i get angry and pissed off at those... particular.. um... u know... people who i dislike at this current stage. neways, dw kateron.

hehehe, now it looks like more people read my blog, maybe i should post comment blogs, so people have to look at the comments, i hate losing my posts to the lower abyss of the page, i only show 20 at once, otherwise the blog gets HUGE. but yes i still want people to read my blog posts but then they have to go through the archives figure out want month, what day it was posted. now im rambling. i just want this comment to go on forever. hahaha everyone knew who that was from the minute they saw the writing lol, i figured it would be obvious.
lol neways how long would it take to print my blog out on my new printer do ya reckon, ahhh i have no idea. maybe 5 billion days. cos my blog is the best. hahaha.
-the end! not really
and then...
ok this is the end.
really,
-the end