Saturday, September 09, 2006

general information on the goings on of me

well its the weekend, i love the weekend. i have to do some maths homework and my history assignment. yes fun fun i know. neway im bored as and my M:ROBE skin wont be here till monday or tuesday.... possibly wednesday.... argh no. i want it now! and my star wars game wont be here till monday as well and i was supposed to play it all weekend, seeing as im such a nerd an all.

neways i got a weird comment on one of my posts, the daniel dibley jen hawkins one from some girl named casey.... i want to know who she is, im going to hunt through all the year 8's to find her if i have to... i doubt what she said is true.

yes so captains speechs are on friday hurray, the are my favorite part of the year. i cant wait. and then it will be only one year until we're all going for captain, time goes to fast for me.

and i have a big Youth Council meeting on thursday which should be good, i can eat tons and tons cos we get free food, i know i know they should spend their money on something more worthy.... but what can i do???

and lol i gotta ask this person to the formal, i think there were hinting that they want to go with me but im not sure, ill see on monday but i would love to go with them, hope they still haven't found a date cos that would be sad... for me. lol.

wow and this week peter brock and steve irwin died which is two big aussie celebrities dead. i hate the fact that the media has taken over and turned their deaths into rating material. if i ever become famous and i die, i want the media to publish one story and one story only on my death, i dont know how the families can deal with all the spotlights on them.

so hopefully next week ill get all the stuff i want from Ebay Clause, and Captain's speeches wil be as good as last year. (how oh how shall they bet rove on daniel dibleys video i just dont know)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol i think CASEY is a bullshitter. hes not that kind of person. ill have to help you on your quest ey! daniel dibley's an awsome dude. anywho, eisteddfod went pretty well, gots me some money.