Friday, September 29, 2006

another new look for my blog

well this is just me saying that ive changed my blog a bit. you see now i have a 'beta blogger,' which means i can do more cool stuff. hurray, exciting i know. neways... i can do lists now, yes i can. ill leave the death lists to kate but. lol. neways yes i added a pic and yes bec took that pic, it was a year ago, the day i turned 15, ah memories.

why do we complain that time goes faster? because as we accumulate more time in the past, the future seems less enormous and the present seems smaller.

busothy, signing out! over

1 comment:

deannie said...

I think we complain about time flying by because there are things we wanted to do at certain points in our lives and sometimes we can't get to all of them before new responsibilities crop up that don't allow us to follow through on those desires. That is why you always hear old people like me saying to young folks such as yourself: Don't try to grow up too soon!